Daily living skills Question
I am new to this site. I am blind since birth, and I am going to college. I live in Yakima, Washington. I want to learn the nonvisual ways of doing daily living skills, but I haven’t learned them because I cannot afford going to a training center, nor can my state agency help pay for training or give training to me. I am 21 years old and am still living with my Mom and Dad. Being now a legal adult and living with parents for me is kind of embarrassing. so I would like to know how to do the following using nonvisual techniques of blindness:
1. doing laundry, basics of using washer and dryer, washing clothes, drying clothes independently without requesting sighted help.
2. folding clothes and techniques for doing so in nonvisual ways independently.
3. organizing groceries independently.
4. organizing the kitchen independently.
5. going to the store by myself and purchasing items alone or with help from the clerk or employee.
any help is well appreciated.