Windows 7 at a glance Audio
- Windows 7.mp3 (right click to download)
Here are some questions you should be able to answer after listening to this tutorial.
Windows 7 desktop
1. Which of the following is not a part of the Windows 7 Desktop screen?
A. Start button
B. Task bar
C. System tray
2. What are two ways to get to the desktop?
3. What is the difference between those two different ways of getting to the desktop?
4. What key do you press to move from the desktop to the start menu and then to the taskbar icons?
5. What key do you use to launch the start menu from anywhere on the computer?
6. What does first letter navigation mean and can it be used on both the desktop and the all programs tree view?
7. What are a couple of items that might be found on the system tray?
8. Please explain how to rename an icon on the desktop.
Click here for additional practice using features of Windows 7.